Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's Sunday the 13th. The holiest day of them all.

So, today is someone special's birthday. A few days ago, I was officially married (yep, facebook now authorises marriages) to someone who I've known practically all my life. Beautiful story isn't it? ^_^ Here come the controversial complications - my husband is a she. A really hot one I might add. May her hotness prevail till the end of time, though it's really not going to happen cuz soon you'll be sagging just like the rest of our generation.
Ah well, let's be nice for today :D. I love you! And I will always be there for you. Oooh, so sentimental. I'm going to make this simpler for myself and break it down in the form of a list of things I like about you, we'll leave the things I don't like for later, and out of public eyes too.
  1. I love the way you're always accepting of anything and everything I say.
  2. I love you being open to me about everything and expecting the same from me.
  3. I love how good you are in bed. (I had to say that, you know I had to :P.)
  4. I love laughing at you. Haha, and the fact that even after ALL these years you still haven't gotten over that one guy who's pretty butt ugly and you just don't seem to get it.
  5. I love myself. Wait, this list was about you right? Oh yeah.
  6. I love your taste. Well, I like it. You don't like ultra flashy ghaati clothing and accessories like most of the frightening delhi aunties do. You know? The one's with the glaring red lipstick and flashy gold everywhere.
  7. I love the way I can point out the fact that you say "much" so much.
  8. I love you asking me for the solutions to your problems.
  9. I love saying crap. In general actually, but to you too :D.
  10. I love you. For you. As you.
:). I hope that suffices for this year. And at the end of this self-proclaimedamazing post, I'm going to have to ask you to exempt me from sending you something in the post - please? This girl is pressurized with a lot of other crap to do. Yay. So, Happy Birthday <3.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED IT!!! EXCEPT FOR ALL THE READERS...PLS DONT BELEIVE THT BED SENTENCE...WE'VE NEVER BEEN IN BED WITH HER...YUCK :/ NYWAYZ OTHERWISE I LOVED IT MUCH <3

Anka Wisha said...

Haha, you said much again.
And don't lie woman! It's ok to sleep with women, society is more accepting now. :).
Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Being a representative of the Society I would accept sleeping with a women ;-)

Congrats! and Live a Happy Married Life!

Anonymous said...

SWEET :)