- Had a great birthday (it was on the 18th of April, thanks for the wishes) - check!
- Went volunteering on a summer camp and met people from all around the world - check!
- Ate an authentic Singaporean meal cooked by someone from Singapore - check!
- Learnt French from a hearing impaired and inspiring individual - check!
- Cliff dove multiple times and felt little fear - check!
- Laughed about all things Aussie - check!
- Got lost in the woods of Algonquin park - check!
- Tried to learn sailing, unsuccessfully - check!
- Traveled across tourist spots along the west of Canada up to Quebec - check!
- Saw Minki, Beluga and Baby Beluga whales - check!
- Shivered to death on a boat during whale watching - check!
- Fell in love with Quebec City - check!
- Got into Rotman for my MBA - check!
- Went for Bestival and Veld - check!
- Hated the thunderstorm that interrupted Veld - check!
- Walked around Toronto, looking at it totally differently, in the rain - check!
- Got sick, curled up in bed, and watched a lot of Netflix - check!
..it's getting kind of annoying how many exclamations there are in this post - check!
That's the last exclamatory "check!", I promise - check.
I'm not sure why but somehow I feel like the word check has replaced the word roger, as if I'm on a walkie talkie - check.
Except roger's used for when you want another person to speak - check.
And over here it's just me..... - check.
.....talking to...me - check.
I hate the word check - check.
Goodnight - check.
I'm so glad this post is over - check.