Monday, January 14, 2008

I could totally beat that with a baseball bat.

Heh, funny song that. Sooo, life goes round and round in repetitive circles right? But what if it was in squares? Haha the faster you'd go, the more the chances of banging against a side. In fact, what if life was a square house with windows. You could trip and fall right out of the window...and meet a squished death. And if heaven existed, you could even turn up there looking like a pancake, a blood pancake that is. That has no relevance to anything at all. Unless you're planning someone's murder. I swear I'm not. Really!
Today I was gifted this turquoise shirt. It's nice, but I'm going to flick mum's white one. Why does she get white? She shouldn't get white. I should get white. It'll look better on me anyway.
Ooh, irrelevant conversation time.
Person: I knew you were going to say that!
Me: Ooh, you're stupid AND psychic ^_^
Person: That combination gets all the chicks.
Me: Haha. Read my mind. You'll know the next reality I'm going to point out to you.
Person: Shoot.
Me: Can't read it?
Person: I sure can.
Me: What does it say?
Person: ""You don't get any, jackass!"
Me: =] we're done for today folks. That's lesson #1 in making someone insult themselves ^_^
I'm bored. And my parents are out for the night. They've gone down south and are staying in Taj. Without me. Not that I mind. It's just that I have to stay at home and work.
I hate mosquitoes. Right so my ADD is in fast drive today. But I really hate mosquitoes. They buzz around aimlessly and suck blood out of me without my permission, not that I would give it anyway.
Dawson's creek time! I'm going to go waste my time doing exactly what I'm not supposed to be doing.
Byebye.

2 comments:

Adarsh said...

i love the randomness

Anonymous said...

It's nice, but I'm going to flick mum's white one. Why does she get white?
I hate white. And White is the only colour I keep getting X-(


Me: What does it say?
Person: ""You don't get any, jackass!"
Me: =] we're done for today folks. That's lesson #1 in making someone insult themselves ^_^

Would Never work with me. :-P