Sunday, January 20, 2008

And so the countdown begins..

Ten days left. For THE exams of my life. Or at least the exams that everyone around me treats like they're the end of the world. Maybe they are though, for me too, ack who am I kidding, they're scaring me to death. And if I don't do well in these, I might end up in some college in the third worldest parts of a third world country with ghaati, "yo" people all around me, who love Eminem, Backstreet Boys and Nsync, make tattooes look horrible, put on flashy, red, in-your-face lipstick, talk about how their boyfriends didn't buy them the fake-gold chain with the BFF pendant on feb 14th, and wear bling like diamonds are the only thing in fashion =/. Brr, that's..nothing lesser than scary, the exams seem more inviting than that >_<. Fuck. Only two weeks. And maiden too. My parents are not going to be too appreciative about me going for that concert, but oh well, that's not a bargainable deal at any cost, especially since yours truly is getting a free ticket which completely turns on my sindhi side =].
Ok, changeover time, so last night I had a conversation with someone and it made me want to do something that I didn't think I had the capacity to do anymore, well I knew I could do it but nobody had pointed it out in a long long time. Sometimes when people around you are more open about their talents, you tend to get hidden behind the screens. Yes, I'm not mentioning what it was on purpose, though it seems pretty obvious now. And then comes along one person to make you feel way better. I'm pretty sure who I'm talking about has no idea about how much it meant to me, but well yay to them!
Fresh indian bread, or pao, is the most amazing thing to ever exist, said the hyperbole. No but it's true, it's yummmmmy. No preservatives whatsoever. And that's also why they harden so quick.
Anywho, I need to get back to TOK. If you don't know what that is consider yourself lucky, and if after reading this and you don't know it, you're going to look it up, well..come share my misery.
Adieu fair world, for the work of a million soldiers beckons me to my desk.

No comments: