Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Omg cliff hangers

They are so annoying. Why Veronica Mars, why? Why must you not let me sleep every night?

Ah who am I kidding, Veronica Mars or not I wouldn't be sleeping before 2 most nights. Ah the troubled mind of a young working professional *eye roll*

So in the haze of permanent indecisiveness, today tried to be productive. I worked towards my MBA applications and chalked out a better plan. Tomorrow I need to have a really important conversation. One that could change the course of the next few years :)

Anywhooo, I cooked a really cool version of a mushroom garlic tomato and spring onion egg white omelette with a layer of whole spinach leaves through it. Yum yum. And then for dessert - home made Reese's piece! Half an English muffin toasted with a layer of crunchy peanut butter and another layer of Nutella. Thanks to all that layering (note: so much better contextualized for food as opposed to for clothing) I sleep with a content stomach tonight (almost typed contempt there, that sure wouldn't make sense).

I'm going to be starting a hunt. A vicious cold blooded hunt. For what? For a goddamn pair of shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair behave! >.< 

Cool fact: right now I'm using my iPhone to dictate everything I'm saying and surprisingly it's actually working but I'm just talking and the words are just appearing on my screen. This is so cool except there were so many mistakes in what appeared right after I said it was so cool that this sentence is now being typed out and the rest has been deleted. Haha. #iPhoneFails

Also these yummy bell apples I bought from Iqbal foods (local store in Toronto which has all these desi products) turned out to be rotten :( but they were packaged so well I didn't notice as I bought them. One survived. And it was devoured. I will be going back for another conscious but not cold blooded hunt. What? My stomach needs the warm-bloodedness!

And contrary to popular belief cold-bloodedness doesn't really mean your blood is cold it just means that your tendency to adapt to the temperature is limited and what warm-bloodedness actually means is that as the temperature around you gets warm, so do you. Classic homeostasis and better adaptability.

That's all the science for today folks, later!

No comments: