Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Nothing feels as good as random

-ly following through with a random thought.

I could finally stand in my balcony without getting buried in snow. I could see all of Toronto laid out in front of me, wee hours of 1:34 AM, covered in droplets of rain, a temperature that didn't send shivers down my spine and coughs through my chest - and it happened.

There is magic in being the only one awake. And there is magic in the hope of seasons changing. But most of all, there is magic in having something to look forward to.

And so the moment had to be commemorated - weapon of choice? Bubbles! Yeah you heard me. 

I was the loony toon making bubbles for half an hour on my balcony in the middle of the night. Heehee, my neighbours are going to feel..let's say..what's the word I'm looking for? Yeah. Soapy on their premises. And as long as no one can trace it back to me (blog stay anonymous!), I won't be getting sued for people slipping around and breaking their wrists, cuz yknow, I'd like to be hopeful that if they're breaking something it's not as major as their spine, unlesssss they deserve it. Whaat? Karma's a bitch okay? Yeah I'm done, *say no more you!*

Anywho after hot chocolate with bits of marshmallows, hearty eating, the final episode of season 1 of Veronica Mars (omg they find the killer - it's totally unexpected, and so scanduh-lus!), pink sweatshirts that turn soggy in the light rainy mist outside, having to look up how to make bubble water, ignoring GMAT like nobodies business and a happy piece of melon juicy fruit gum, I call it a night.

Yes, *refers to it* 'night!

No comments: