Monday, March 3, 2008

Hello there.

Yeah, long time. Again. Henceforth I'm not going to bother regardless of how long it's been since I've written here. I'm annoyed with myself more than anything, or anyone else, and I want it to go away. If only I wasn't such a procrastinator and escapist.
"You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains."
Lovely lines, those. Anywho, I have my french orals day after and I have preparation to do. I wish I could bitch about Rojoa, but I'd say the same thing. It's not his fault, it's just that he isn't dealing with things the right way. I dislike his attitude, but it's my fault I guess. Eh, and it sucks when you lose things. Including your sanity. And people's trust. Bah. Well, I have a teddy bear, a stupid breadman, a little teddy bear and tweety on my desk giving me company while I drown in paperwork. Oh hoot, bye.

No comments: