Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blehh.

That goes for lack of originality, note: title. The world sucks. I have nothing against it, but it seems to have a bit too much against me. I am soooo demotivated. I really don't want to work towards French anymore, to think I actually liked her. Quite the hypocrite isn't she? Ah well, let's see how it goes tomorrow. I can't do nothing but sit and work it out right now. I cannot believe I'd ever say this, but I wish sarcasm didn't exist. It just makes things worse, especially from the mouths of certain venomous people. Egh. Graduation. Or the end of this week. Whatever man, I don't care, just get it done with.
So this is me. Running off after another short post, trying to bind everything that's falling apart together. Next time I write, you'll know how the story ended. Let's make it sound more dramatic shall we? It'll either be shards of shattered glass, or a strong held up combination of everything. Or both. Oh god. *stops thinking* Bye.

No comments: