Sunday, February 24, 2008

Erm?

Yeah, so it's been ages since I've written, but I have reasons! Even though I can actually do whatever I want, it IS my blog you know. Buuut, I've had stupid exams. I've killed myself 16 times and miraculously, and unfortunately, survived, I've gone to Goa and had an amazing time, met new people :P, done a lot of crap, gotten to know things I'd be happy without knowing and generally been busy. Did I also mention I've been procrastinating writing up here for a long while? Yeah, well, that too.
So today's philosophical bullshit comprises of me thinking about certain people and how they keep..friend hopping. Honestly, it should become a way more commonly used expression instead of pub hopping. And I don't get it, how can you be so close to someone one second and skip away to someone else the next? Call it good networking, or call it being adaptable, I call it hypocrisy, cuz each time you "hop" you leave a part of you, and you change. It's too much changing, and you end up losing yourself in the midst of all the people around you. Your opinions transform, and adapt to the people around you. I can see it happening, I saw it ever since it started. Psshhh well, it doesn't concern me, I'm just bitching ^_^.
I have my english orals, and my french orals coming up. Screwed! I must go and work towards them. This update was the shittiest I have ever written - just goes to show I'm out of practice, if that's possible. Ooh I bought loads of yellow orchids for the house. They're pretty. I like. Red roses suck.
Anywho, ciao. x

No comments: