Thursday, February 7, 2008

Damn. If I wrote a book on me, I'd name it "What not to do during exams"

Bah. Cuz I'm doing exactly that. What I'm not supposed to do. Ok, not completely, my papers have gone ok so far, but I still get annoyed in the middle and my mind wanders off to better happier things like the Maiden concert, or loads of money, or or..Lauren Harris in leather pants. Yeah, life's not beautiful. Like that movie name Life is beautiful, quite the paradox cuz the movie's actually about how ugly life is, so I like the movie - it's truthful, unlike the happy ending soppy other movies, which I still like anyway. News Flashhhh! I've realised that I'm not that extreme when it comes to liking something. I'm not a hyper obsessed freak and I don't know a lot about just one particular thing. It's just that when I don't like something, well I really really don't. But that passes away too. =]
I can't decide which one's better, Maiden or Metallica..it's so annoying, ever since someone asked me which one I liked better, I've been thinking about it and..there's just no answer. It's like 0 raised to 0, there is just NO friggin' answer >_<.
Dad got me, wow here I go on about dad again, so annoying, well he got me this really pretty necklace and this cute Pandaaaaa! The necklace is amazing <3, and the Panda's actually a big Panda holding a little one. They've been named Yin and Yang. Pay respect to them, they deserve it. And if you don't..then..suffer from the wrath of the PandaPair!
My hair's wet. That can definitely not be good considering the temperature. And I'm eating sweet n sour berry things, which will kill my throat. Perfect. Let's just make my condition better for the four papers I have to give tomorrow. The things I do to myself.
Turn the page. Ciao x

No comments: