Thursday, April 10, 2008

I ripped off my facebook favourite quotes :)

"It's only in the black of nights you see the stars, and those stars lead you back home.."

"Because it's not fair to love you in chains.."

"If the silence takes you
Then I hope it takes me too
So brown eyes I hold you near
Cause you’re the only song I want to hear
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere.."

"Stay with me, lay with me
Lean on me, call on me
Run with me, dream with me
Pray with me, fall on me
Whenever you need me
I'll be by your side
As sure as the sun's gonna rise.."

"Fake your laughter
Burn the tear
Sing it louder
Twist and shout.."

"Something inside says it's easier
To push you away but stay and
Hold on love
Even when I cry all night
Even when I swear I don't love you
Just hold on love.."

"The things that we don't comprehend
Are laughing at my mind again..
Sometimes things that you ignore
Are all the things I'm looking for..
Portraits of your loved ones
Are more than what you see
All the elements they capture
Are more to you than me
A different dimension we've yet to define
There's a forest to cut through with thorns and vines
There is no reason not to try.."

"All I know of love is that love is all there is."

"To call for hands of above
To lean on
Wouldn't be good enough
For me, no.."

No comments: