Sunday, April 5, 2015

Wallow

Okay quick update: I have started watching the Mindy Project instead of the previous show I was binge slash obsessively watching (Veronica Mars). Also, I continue to use the voice recognition on my phone to be able to very lazily write these posts.

Not much has changed since the last time I wrote but that is because I have chosen a life of stagnation and complete self-destruction. And by destruction I'm referring to lack of construction.

Right now things are a full stop, a line, a graph of no speed, a plateau, a levelled surface, a pause in the blimp of time, a stop everything and wallow, a.....okay I'm done.

BYE.

Ps: I forgot to mention this before but my proudest achievement today was managing to pour an entire bowl of milk without any splashes or drops falling outside. Go me.

No comments: