- Love. Gay mushy love. No more comments.
- So as per the last post I'm supposed to be in Sophia's, but thankfully, I'm not, I'm in FLAME Pune and I love life here. So far.
- My parents are getting older - but I feel much more connected to them.
- My grandparents are getting sicker - but I give them much more attention now, something I should've done a long time back.
- I've gotten so involved in things here (out of choice) that I've neglected things from the past e.g. old friends and my goldfish, oh and writing for a while too. Oops. Sorry blog.
- I have everything I want. And maybe a little more.
- I love Uno and those small, wild, khatta meetha berries from stalls on the road.
- I have a lot of new stuff toys: Ee, Nunu, Piglet and Mr. Piggles.
- My cellphone has an answering machine now.
- I got elected vice-captain of FSLE and captain of my batch (yay me!) but somewhere along the way got totally discouraged. Eh.
- Little confused about my future.
- Aand finally, GPA last semester, as per my calculations = 9.3! Whee!
Merry Xmas. Though Santa's pretty much an excuse for merriment, and it's perfect :D.